Monday 28 February 2011

Two Owls (Little Claire)

Just a little card for today. I decided to use a Little Claire digi image, 2 Owls, for today's card.  I am going to enter this into Little Claire's first ever challenge, Anything Goes. Here is my card for today....


I've coloured in the image with promarkers ( Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone, Tan, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Pear Green, Marsh Green, Tulip Yellow, Blossom and Rose Pink), then cut out the image with a fine white border, used glossy accents on the eyes and placed a black pearl from The Hobby House onto each one. and mounted it onto Nitwit collection papers ( In the Meadow), these were the free ones with Simply Cards and Papercraft earlier this year. I've printed off a sentiment using my PC (font is "A Little Pot"), and distressed the edges with distress ink in Antique Linen. I've just finished it off with seam binding in  Oloroso from Ribbon Girl.

That's all from me today, hope you like the card

Jx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE this Jen! The owls look so cute - love the glossy accents & pearls for their eyes. Fab spotty paper too. Thanks for joining us for our 1st challenge at Little Claire :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx