Monday 14 March 2011

Butterfly Trio

Yes I know more butterflies, but what more can you expect from a blog with it in the name.  This simple number is my entry into this weeks Clean & Simple FTL 131 Sketch. I wanted something simple but with some dimension.  Here is the card.



Papers are Pink Petticoat ( Quartz & Pink, Pretty Pink damask). The Die is a Sizzix - Butterfly #12, and the gems are Hobby House. The sentiment is from a papermania clear wedding phrase set, which is stamped on scrap first to remove most of the ink, and then stamped straight onto the pink.

Hope you like it... I'm off to make "Men" cards now and I've loads of ideas....
Jx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love it! As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx