Sunday 6 March 2011

Cupcake Tree....

I've got a few orders for mothers day cards so I decided I should really get started and when I saw this Little Claire Image I knew it was perfect for my BF mum. So with this card I am entering Little Claire Challenge: "something with flowers" and Simon Says Stamp Challenge: "no cook recipe".  Here is the card...


The image is Little Claire's Cupcake tree and I have coloured it in with my promarkers (Blossom, Pink carnation, poppy, pear green, marsh green, sandstone, cocoa).  The papers are from Love Letters collection by First Edition and I have used Rose petal seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.  The pearls are from Hobby House ( Green to go) and the button is from the pastel bag also from Ribbon Girl.

I hope you like today's card...

Jx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love how this has come out! Love the colour combo too! :) See you next weekend hopefully! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ,, this is very cute :-) The image is adorable and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card design Jen and a great card too. You really have brought this adorable image to life. Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering the Little Claire's challenge and for using one of the lovely Little Claire's stamps. Your card is gorgeous and I love the colour combination that you have chosen.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Fab card with a great Little Claire image, lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx