Monday 7 March 2011

Get Well Soon Gorjuss

I'm not feeling particularly creative today, but I decided I needed to give it a go and I don't think it's all that bad :-)....  I've used this weeks Totally Gorjuss #70 - It's a Sketch and made a little Get Well Soon card using LOTV's "Little Nurse" stamp.  I'm also entering it into Stamp Something Challenge which is "Use Something Digi".  I am using digi papers and sentiment. Here is today's card...



I've coloured in the image with promarkers (Cinnamon, tan, cocoa, almond, sunkissed pink, cobalt, blue pearl, cool grey 2& 4, red, burgundy, buttercup and mustard and the blender).  I have mounted the image onto Navy blue card and used red card and Pink Petticoat spotty paper from Big Fella collection for the rest of the sketch's areas It's finished off with a bit of white ribbon and a sentiment printed from my PC ( font is "A Little Pot").

That's all from me today...
Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx