Sunday 13 March 2011

Green Friends

Since it's St Patrick's Day this week a lot of the challenges seem to have a "Green" theme of some description so I thought I would join in using my Penny Black "Green Friends" stamp and be bold with the green pro markers. Here is the card....



I've coloured in the image with my pro markers (almond, buttercup, marsh, pear, olive and moss greens, duck egg and blender).  I've used a black card blank and the papers are from First Edition's Desert Blooms pad, I've printed off the sentiment from my PC and added some faux stitching around the edges ( I really wanted to use my mini sewing machine but I think I'm gonna have to get my mum to show me how to use it.. again lol). It's finished off with some cream seam binding from the ribbon girl and a pearl from the hobby house

I'm entering this card into the following challenges. Penny Black Saturday " Green", Stamp Somethings "Something Cream & Green", Colour Creates #66 " Green/Brown/Cream/Black" and The Shabby Tea Rooms "Luck of the Irish".

Hope you like it

Jx

7 comments:

  1. Love the frogs on the lily pad! what a fun new home card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic St Patrick's Day card!! I love the use of the frogs with this colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with the Colour Create challenge this fortnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jen, made me smile (and fab colouring).

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card for the green challenge jen...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Jen ~ I love it hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Jen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous 'green' card!! Love the image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx