Tuesday 5 April 2011

And Another Handbag....

Completely forgot to post this last night, but this is is the "Pink" handbag that I should have been doing last night.  I've used the sketch from Sketch Saturday # 148.  Here is the card....





Image and papers are from Pink Petticoat.  On the image I used photoshop to remove it from the sheet so I could enlarge it.  The papers are washed damask in Little Fleur and Orchid.

The pearls are from hobby house and the glitter and ribbon from my stash.  I've finished it off with a PC printed sentiment.

Hope you like it...

Jx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen. I'm loving all your handbag cards, they are super.
    Please could you e-mail me at: cupcakechallenge@googlemail.com
    Have a great week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, thats gorgeous and definitely suitable for any lady who loves her bags. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Jen!..fabulous image and such yummy dp's too..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx