Sunday 31 July 2011

Bronson & Beaker

Well yesterday was supposed to be a day full of craft at Lizy's but I think I left most of my mojo at home and only managed to colour in a few images and make this little card...


Inspiration:
The Sweet Stop: SSS 119
Totally Gorjuss: Christmas In July
Charisma Cardz: Animals/4 Legged Friends
I Love Promarkers: #76 Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers: #110 Animal Crackers

Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft Bronson
Promarkers: Duck egg, Berry, Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cool Aqua, Sunkissed Pink
Punch: Martha Stewart
Dewdrops: The Ribbon Girl
DPs: Pink Petticoat

I've got a wedding table plan to do now, but I may be back later you never know lol

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Well it is a gorgeous card, love the colours. I love that little image too, not seen these designs before.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen. Well, maybe you felt your mojo was astray because of the heat we had yesterday so weren't feeling the Christmas vibe? Love the colour & the paper goes so well with the punched snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, Just popped by to see your blog after emailing you earlier today. I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my animal crackers challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, card is gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh forgot about the dewdrops....they look fab hun! A great 'steal' I think! :) Glad my printer printed the wrong colour eh? ;)
    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute! Love that you rotated the sketch to make it work for you. The color scheme is truly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo darned Sweet! Love your take on the sketch! Love your cute little bear and the Fabulous snowflakes with the dew drop centers! Just so Cute Cute Cute! 8-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a wonderful card. I love the colours and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so pretty! Love the blue colors, the sweet image... the snowflakes are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! I like your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!! I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx