Thursday 11 August 2011

Sew A Little Happiness

I've made a little card for a very special person who needs a little cheer so I thought I would share it with you tonight before I have to make a birthday card for an order.  Now it fits in with this weeks Less Is More Challenge of using your nations flag as the Scotland flag ( My BF Alistair is Scottish after all... Hope this is OK Lady & Diva LIM lol). Here it is...



I used a Magic Dots prick tool to punch holes around the end and then hand sewed it all ( hmmm I really need to get a proper sewing machine).  I added the sentiment into the stitching too...

Inspiration:
Less Is More: #27 Colours of Nation Flag
Cupcake Craft Challenge: #154 Sew Mad
Cute Card Thursday: #177 Clean & Simple


Card Recipe:
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Button: The Ribbon Girl
Cotton & card from stash

Hope you are having a good evening... esp since there is only 1 more sleep until weekend...

Jen xx

16 comments:

  1. Love the needlework Jen... super card!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less us More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb little card Jen, sure it will be very ell received. You have put a lot of work into it
    FAB
    Thank you so much
    Mandi
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful CAS card - the stitching is very neat. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this Jen and neat sewing too :) I have a machine but if I want straight, neat sewing I do it by hand!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen! I can't believe you hand-stitched this! This card is perfect. I really, really love it.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish and crisp, I am impressed with your hand sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clean and simple...brilliant. Love this a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and I'm impressed you hand sewed it. I'm sure your friend will really appreciate it. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, and all that work sewing too by hand! well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jen and such a fab CAS design, your stitching is perfick! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Jen:) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card jen :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love the card, it's beautiful Jen.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx