Saturday 17 September 2011

Girlie Birthday

Can you believe it's Saturday again and once again it's time for another challenge at One Stop Crafts and this week the theme is "Girlie".  Now I've had printer ink issues (I've run out lol) so I've not used the sponsor images but I've put together this little number....


Now I wouldn't normally enter 2 LIM cards in one day, but to aid Mandi & Chrissies challenge I'm going to throw this one in to lol....

Inspiration:
One Stop Craft Challenge
Less Is More: Week 33 Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Sizzix Die: Phrases, Happy Birthday #3
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
ribbon & gems from stash
Bazil bling card from scrap draw

hope you have a great day

Jen xx

13 comments:

  1. Just love this colour combo.. another fab card Jen.
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. I love how you've added the butterflies to the die cut phrase xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, well done. You can view my card here
    Maureen........x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great car Jen, way to go girl, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Jen, great colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabulous Jen
    Thank you for a second entry

    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another pretty card!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jen, so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx