Friday 3 February 2012

Tiptoeing Lily

Just thought I'd share this little card with you tonight that I made with my new Ladybug Crafts Inc Magnum stamp... I wasn't supposed to be buying these but I ordered some of the gorgeous felt from Kerry and they were half price in January so I couldn't resist adding a couple to my basket.....



Now if you haven't tried any of this felt it's amazing... cuts beautifully with the thin metal dies... and the colours are so amazing... looking forward to using my loopy bloom die with it...

Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches: #20

I Love Promarkers: #102 Photo Inspiration



Card Recipe:
Image: Magnum - Tiptoeing Lily from Ladybug crafts
ProMarkers: Honeycomb, Spice, Oatmeal, Ginger, Cool Grey, Sandstone, Canary, Cocktail Pink,
DPs: First Edition Isabelle
Button & Twine from stash
Felt: Mushroom from Ladybug Crafts
Scallop Die: Memory Box

I'll be back tomorrow morning... Saturday of course means only one thing... Less Is More....

Jen xx

11 comments:

  1. How cute Jen! Love the simple layers and yur colouring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...fabulicious Jen! Love the felt scallop border peeking up..do I detect Marvelous Mushroom???!!! Goes perfectly with your pp. Fab stripes on Magnum too :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background to showcase that sneaky cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jen..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jen.i love your stunning colours and the magnum is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL fab card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Jen, I love that adorable image, and I love how you have paired it with a classic damask style print in the background ...it works so perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. I love that cat stamp!!!! and I love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love the cat image, I am also seriously impressed at how even your borders are, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really stylish card, it looks gorgeous! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx