Thursday 22 March 2012

Cooking Up Some Love

Just a quick card from me today... I'm off to Dublin tomorrow for the weekend so this is it from me for a few days lol.... I coloured in the image about 3 weeks ago and never got round to turning it into a card...


Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #132 Check It Out
Mojo Monday: #233

 

Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Seam Binding and Lace: The Ribbon Girl
DP: Pink Petticoat

Thats it from me for a bit... I will be back with my Sketch Saturday on Saturday...

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card jen.stunning design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jen...and loving the layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen, have a good weekend - I've always wanted to go to Dublin - I here it's wonderful hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Beautiful coloring and I love your design. Thank you for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx