Tuesday 10 April 2012

Super Cool Kitty...

Morning everyone... wish I could say it was a good morning but someone stole my windscreen wipers last night :-( ...
Anyhow on to today's card... Now I missed last weeks Pollycraft challenge as I completely forgot what day it was so I've used the image I coloured in for that for this weeks "Fabric" challenge. Here is the super cool kitty that I managed to make yesterday in between all the kitchen rennovations ( a girl needs a little crafting time lol)....


Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #135 Fabric
Mojo Monday: #236


Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft
Felt: Ladybug Crafts Ink
DPs: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon & Lace: The Ribbon Girl

I'll be back tomorrow with a little card for you...

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Jen absolutely!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Fab card,love the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the fabric and your stitching. Sorry about your wipers, some people are awful.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card jen,i love the cool cat :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card jen,i love the cool cat :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jen, love the pink and aqua colour combo. Great image (cant help but smile)
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cool Jen, just love it!! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts!

    Hope you are having a lovely day honey!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx