Wednesday 2 May 2012

I'm on the Passion For ProMarkers DT !!!

So I said I would be back with some exciting news later.... and here it is.... I've been asked to join the DT over at Passion For ProMarkers...


design team


I'm so excited, with the amount of entries I didn't even think I stood a chance!!
I love my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers as you all know and I've loved entering nearly every week since I started blogging.... Its a fab team and I can't wait to get started on 22nd May...



Anyhow, that's all from me for the moment...


Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news hun...and your colouring is just amazing...!

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen, have fun. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you on our team Jen. Looking forward to working with you. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Congratulations to you Jen - look forward to seeing your creations. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic news jen.welcome to the team hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jen, very well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx