Tuesday 31 July 2012

Having A Splash.. Passion For Promarkers 160

Morning... So It's team 2's week over at Passion For ProMarkers and this week it's my turn to set the theme... I've chosen...
Underwater
I would like to see all those things you find underwater... Fish, Mermaids, Submarines etc etc...
We are sponsored this week by Michele R Designs



I chose to use a lovely image I stumbled upon from A Day For Daisies. So here is my little creation...


Card Recipe:
Image: A Day For Daisies
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy on tail
DPs: My Minds Eye
Ribbon & Dew Drops: The Ribbon Girl
Tim Holtz Distress Tool

Ok, that's all from me... can't wait to see what you come up with...

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jen. Love the beautifully coloured image, pretty papers and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Jen....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jen. Love the idea of using the crackle paint on her 'tail'! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen,i really love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card darl... love the image etc & I love the distressed look too :) hehehee

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. jen, this is simply gorgeous! Love this DFD image and your colours and design are fab! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx