Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sending You Sunshine

Evening... sorry I've been awol... life took over and took my mojo with it and I really didn't feel like crafting even when I had time to.... Anyhow, I've managed to squeeze this card in tonight ... just in time for a couple of challenges...



Inspiration:
Little Miss Muffet Stamps: #38 Sparkle
Retro Sketches: #19

Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: My Minds Eye
Ribbon: American Crafts
Tickets: Whimsey Stamps
Gems: The Hobby House

Photo's are terrible at the moment... just no sunlight at all....

And here is a little picture of my Levi... In my paper recycle box.... what is it about cats and boxes lol...


Ok, see you tomorrow for a new challenge at Crafting For All Seasons

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Hiya, fabulous card, I just love the colours on this, your kitty is so cute too, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, love the image and the colours and layout are fabulous.
    Such a beautiful photo of your cat, my cats love boxes too!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen and the layout backing papers and image come together beautifully:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful! I hope your mojo will return - I get so frustrated when mine disappears. I have just found your awesome blog so hope to see many more fabulous projects from you:) Thanks so much for playing at LITTLE MISS MUFFET Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable! I love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Jen. Love the image, papers, layout and embellies.
    Love the picture of your cat, mine does the same, the smaller the box the happier she is!!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Jen - so cool that you flipped the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card Jen, thanks for playing along at Little Miss Muffet and congrats on being spotlighted! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx