Friday 31 August 2012

The Cute Little Ginger Cat

Morning.. just a quick card to show you today... it's one I made a couple of weeks ago for my mums birthday and I've only just taken the photos off my camera... How cute it Thomas



Inspiration:
I Love Promarkers: #132 Anything Goes
Diva's By Design: #50 Let's Celebrate

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Thomas with flowers
ProMarkers
Pearls from stash

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow for a new Sketch over at Sketch Saturday as well as pics of my new car.... so excited as I've never been able to pick a new car up on the 1st day before :-)

Jen xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is just lovely - nice and CAS and love the stitching detail. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous Jen, just like my little kitten Milo. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber cute cat! Wonderful stitching! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Jen and your stitching is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, perfect CAS, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is so cute and that stitching looks fab...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    🔰 Black Friday 2020 diễn ra vào ngày 27/11/2020, bạn đã sẵn sàng nhập cuộc chưa?! Dịp này, khách hàng yêu thích shopping lại tận hưởng những đợt "SALE GIÁ SỐC" theo đúng nghĩa. Hầu hết các cửa hàng, website TMĐT liên tục đưa ra các chương trình sale lên đến 90%. Cùng chờ đón và sở hữu những Hot Deals Black Friday có 1 0 2 dịp Sale được đón chờ nhất trong năm nhé. Chi tiết Hot Deals Black Friday 2020 tại đây: https://www.facebook.com/TopKhuyenMaiBlackFriday/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx