Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tattered Floral Birthday

So I finally got the large tattered floral die at Leigh as I'd been umming and ahhhhing over it for about 12 months... and today I've made a couple of cards with it... here is the first of them (I'll show the second later in the week)



Inspiration:
Cupcake Crafts: #208 Photo Inspiration



The Ribbon Girl: September Card Challenge - Add Pearls

Card Recipe:
DPs: Pink Petticoat (the yummy new collections)
Die: Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals Bigz
Twine from The Ribbon Girl
Pearl from stash

Ok, I'm off to meet my oldest friend for a cuppa and then a little more crafting I think...

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen and a great take on our colour inspiration challenge this week! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is amazing!!! LOVE the CAS design--totally PINNING this one! May I CASE you?! I'd also love to see what you create for my challenge at Technique Tuesday--I hope you join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the paper choice and the pearl and twine embellie.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with a lovely colour scheme!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous and pretty jen.i love the flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Jen! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx