Thursday 14 February 2013

Fishes For You... Seize The Birthday #6 Masculine

Afternoon... sorry I'm a little late.. work has been completely chaotic and I forgot to schedule this to post :-)

It's time for another challenge at Seize The Birthday and this week it's the masculine version of last weeks sketch!!


Our sponsor again this week is The Alley Way Stamps....

And here is my little card!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Sea Mates from TAWS
Flexmarkers
Sentiment: Jibber Jabber from TAWS
EF from Sizzix
Co-ordination's card stock

Right.. sorry that's all from me... I'm away until Saturday now so hopefully I'll get some crafting time at weekend..

Jen x

6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card Jen. Love that image. That walrus's face is a picture..

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    Your card made me smile
    Hugs Sylvie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Jen!! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love that walrus stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this is too cute!! love the sanding to bring out the embossing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx