Monday 8 April 2013

Dino Birthday

Morning .. After a busy weekend it's back to normal work today.  I had loads of fun working with Kay from Hougie Crafts for the last 2 days...  and even managed not to spend too much pennies on crafting stuff too.. most on a refill of card from Anna Marie Designs and I also picked up a couple of A4 embossing folders!

I have a really quick card I made Saturday night using Dino Roar from Stampin Up...


Inspiration:
CAS(E) This Sketch: #22


Card Recipe:
Image: Dino Roar from Stampin Up
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Hougie Board used for line detail on card
Distress Tool.

I will be back later with this Mondays CAS LOTV creation.  Completely forgot to photograph it last night!

I'm hoping to catch up on visiting to you all tonight as I'm a lot behind... Hope you all have a great Monday.

Jen xxx


14 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card.... Love that cute image....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx
    Thanks for all your helpxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image and love what you ahve created,

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of green on the kraft - perfect card for those oh-so-hard-to-make-for boys! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete


  5. Hi Jen

    Love this card. It was so nice to meet you on Kays "Hougie" Stall at Leigh on Saturday I really like your style

    Hugs Annx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card<SuperCute!!Love the image...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card for a child Jen. My grandson would love it, he's really keen on dinosaurs!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A smiling dinosaur...how cute!
    I love Anna's card too - I just wish she hadn't moved away!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute and I love how you used the scor lines on the kraft! Wonderful and I'm so happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning jen, i love your fab dino ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dino against the Kraft, fun card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the green dino against the kraft. Stunning card. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The guy is so charming sitting on his scored lines on all of that wonderful kraft!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx