Monday 8 April 2013

Help Wrapping.. CAS Monday with LOTV #3

So I'm a little late with this today... really could not get a decent picture... For those of you who missed the last couple of Mondays I am challenging myself that every Monday I will do a CAS card using an LOTV stamp!!  Here is this weeks creation using a super cute bunny (one of my favourites!!) .


A really simple card using a coloured card blank in a lovely cornflower blue colour!!  I hope you are using your LOTV stamps too... I will slowly get round them all....

If you would like to join in... leave me a link to your creation in the comments and i'll come over and have a look

Jen xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Hiya, I nearly used this stamp on my card too! As you already know I've joined in this week, thanks for the inspiration.

    rebecca x

    http://mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/lotv-anniversary-bunnies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - so fresh and such a cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jen.the bunny is really cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!So very pretty,Love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen :)

    Hope you got my email... here's my card as promised... loved colouring her!! :)

    http://sunraescraftylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/just-for-you-from-lotv.html

    Thanks for the inspiration hon!! :)

    hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen... me again!! ;) Just couldn't resist getting an entry in for this week's LOTV chal... hope it's CAS enough for you!! :) Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooops- does help if I remember the link!! lol

    http://sunraescraftylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/a-little-more-lotv.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Thank you for the fab inspiration.

    Here's the link to my card x
    http://flowergirlcards.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/patchwork-butterfly.html

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx