Saturday 25 May 2013

Have a Little Giggle..

Morning LIMettes... so this week didn't get any quieter at work, but the company finally floated on the stock exchange yesterday so it will either calm down or get more manic in the weeks to come :-(
This week the recipe over at Less Is More is...
Humour
We would like your cards to make us giggle this week... Here are mine...



I've used a fantastic set from this months sponsor for my first card this week.  It's simply coloured with flexmarkers and mounted on a red card base. The edges have been pierced using my score bug tool and hougie board.


My second card uses a sneak peek of the new pretty vintage range from lili of the valley.  It's a fabulous sentiment from a set called "Quotables - Friendship". I have stamped it in black onto kraft card stock and then used clear glitter to make it sparkle, although you cannot really tell in the photo.  I have finished it off with some faux stitching around the edge.

I'm just glad it's the bank holiday and I can chill out for a couple of days. I'm off to visit my blog friend Rach this afternoon and then the flicks tonight. Tomorrow is reserved for a BBQ and a bit of crafting and Monday is a full day of crafting and getting ahead for the next few weeks...

Hope you have a great day

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Jen. My dad always brings me key rings and fridge magnets like this so it made me smile. I also say the word 'flicks' to which my teenage son is always mortified.
    Best wishes
    Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful cards hun...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both so stunning jen.i love the fun quotes ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that acid drops set.. it's brilliant isn't it!!??
    This challenge is just perfect for me...hope I get a chance to play this week :0)
    Have a relaxing weekend Jen, sounds like you deserve it !!
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Jen thank you for your comments every weeks, fantastic cards as always.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards, love the Acid Drops one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your humorous cards, they're all great and make me smile a lot!

    Have a nice day
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen, Fab and funny cards, love the lady with a little to fall back on :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific cards, Jen.
    I so admire your CAS style.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Jen, love them both equally :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx