Tuesday 11 June 2013

Happily Ever After... Passion For Promarkers #202

Morning... It's another week at Passion For Promarkers and this week the theme is...
Inspired By A Fairytale
I went for the "Happily Every After" and used a super cute image from Lili Of The Valley... I've not added a sentiment for this as it will be used for gift vouchers when I complete the inside section.


Card Recipe:
Image: Carriage For Two from LOTV
FlexMarkers

I have just realised I forgot to colour the wheels in lol!!

Hope you have a great day.... I'll be back shortly with the new release blog hop for uniko studios...

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is sooo lovely, gorgeous image and colouring..
    CUTE And Simple lol!!...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jen.i love the sweet romantic image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx