Thursday 6 June 2013

To Have And To Hold

Morning... I've used another one of the fabulous Statement sentiments from Lili Of The Valley for today's card.. remember not long until you can get these on line now!!

This is a really simple wedding card....



Card Recipe:
Image: Statement Sentiments Celebration
WOW gold embossing powder
Embossing Folder: A4 Die-Licious
Gold card from Anna Marie Designs

Hope you have a great day... I'm looking forward to the weekend!

I'm hoping to get to visit you all tonight now most of my computer is sorted :-)

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Love these sentiments... Cant wait for the release day....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jen... so elegant.. I love these sentiments! I think I need them all lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card Jen, love the textures and the layers.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very classy Jen. I really love these sentiments.
    Hugs
    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant Jen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment is lovely. This is a gorgeous card. So stylish. Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant! Love this Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this jen.stunning elegant design and fab stamp ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx