Tuesday 16 July 2013

Swirly Whirly Birthday Wishes

Morning... I have a really quick card for you today using up bit's I found whilst tidying up Sunday evening... I purchased the pinwheel die from Stampin Up a while ago but my Mum borrowed it so never got around to using it... how cute does it look though?

Inspiration:
CAS(e) This Sketch: #36


Card Recipe:
Pinwheel Die, Papers and Sentiment: All SU
Brad: Making Memories
Die with rounded corners: Avery Elle

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow but I have a lot of commissions to make tonight :-)

Have a great Tuesday

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, beautiful ... little material, great result! Greetings Yolanda B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pin wheel look really good with the designer card love this one Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the little splash of floral paper and that pretty pinwheel.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love that shaped die from Avery elle :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Jen, so girly, I love it! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretation of the sketch! That pinwheel is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen.fab pretty pinwheel and I love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh Jen! This is soooo BEAUTIFUL! I don't know how you do this .. make it "simple" and all so GORGEOUS at the same time! I've tried it .. and it's sooo difficult for me and does not come out looking FAB like this! lol! I love your little pinwheel on this too .. sooo PRETTY! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunningly beautiful "less is more" card! amazing :-) Jenfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card Jen, love that pinwheel too, sooo cute :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jen, the pinwheel is a lovely finishing touch.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design Jen, the paper is gorgeous.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! love this Jen,really gorgeous card.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love LOVE that little kraft frame. It really makes such an impact. Super great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx