Saturday 14 September 2013

Hope Ewe Feel Better Soon

Morning LIMettes.. This week it's every ones favourite One Layer Week at Less Is More and it's a really easy one for you.... Get Well Cards!!

I've only got one card for you today as I just ran out of time and here it is...


Card recipe:
Image & Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Pistachio Pudding Card from Stampin Up
Liquid Pearls

I'm off to the show at Manchester today with Vicky and my Mum and then visiting a friend tonight for a well deserved catch up!!

Have a great Saturday

Jen xxx


10 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I love Pink petticoat images and have this set. Love the dimension you have given the 'wool' , I will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - love the liquid pearls effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card love the pearls idea, enjoy Manchester I am up north for a wedding in leyland would have been nice to escape to Manchester! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute all puffy looking and shiny!

    ps - I love the cat peeking in on the side of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!
    It's adorable :)
    I'm ill with a cold at the minute.
    No fun!

    allcraftybitsnbobs.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that sheep so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen.i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image and sentiment - love the idea of using pearls on a coloured card to colour your image.
    Hope you had a fun day and evening.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card , it would certainly make me feel better :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, and great use of liquid pearls.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx