Thursday 10 October 2013

Birthday Hugs...

Morning.. Im really sorry I missed yesterday, just had one of those days!! I have a LOTV card for you today and it's a new one!!

sneakpeeks880

This little cutie is release on 4th November along with 4 others and is called "My Favourite Friends"


I've coloured her in with Stampin Write Markers and then mounted it on Riding Hood Red DP from SU.  The sentiment is one of my favourites from Everyday Sentiment Tags and then Twine from the one and only Ribbon Girl! A button finishes it off!!

I'll see you tomorrow....




6 comments:

  1. awww so sweet Jen, love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your card ideas Jen, they're not over-fussy which seems to be the trend these days. This one is particularly lovely colours too - many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I can feel a spend coming on. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Jen is your adorable image and card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen.i love the super sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching just finishes this prettily coloured card off perfectly! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx