Sunday 27 October 2013

Presents? For Me?

Morning... I thought I would share a LOTV card with you today that I made a couple of weeks ago and completely forgot to blog ... I am so not with it at the moment and hoping that my holiday in a coupe of weeks gets me back on track.  This gorgeous girl is "So Many Presents" and will be available next week ...


She is simply coloured in using my Stampin Write markers and  then mounted onto dotty paper... yes I know I am obsessed with it completely!!

I'm hoping to catch up with the world today at some point... Good thing about the bad weather is that I can hide in my craft studio all day !!

Have a great Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Jen. Really like the colours you've chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jen, she looks great! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! Jen this is amazing...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jen !Love the red and green, super cute image -wonder what may be in the parcels? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this card is lovely - the colouring is just beautiful and so lifelike. Can I ask what colour combo did you use for the skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you feel that you are not with it currently, Jen. Your mood is not obvious from your work. I love this card. It is so beautifully coordinated and beautifully coloured and I love the design. Can you tell me what size your card is? I really like the look and I never seem to cut mine the right width to height ratio. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i love this image. Fab colouring. So colourful - I love the bright colours you've used.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jen.i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - your off-centre design, your colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx