Saturday 30 November 2013

Stunning Snowflakes



Morning LIMettes...  We have another 5 week month in November which means a fabulous Guest Designer (Gillian from Made with Sparkle) and a lucky dip challenge at Less Is More.  This week the challenge is....


I've used the same stamp set for both of my cards today... Stunning Snowflakes from Uniko Studio. Here are the cards...


My first card uses one of the 3 styles of snowflake and I used flitter glue and some distress glitter in rock candy (although you cannot really tell from the photo) for each snowflake.  The sentiment is from the same set and heat embossed in smoky slate embossing powder from Stampin Up.  It's simply finished off with some pearls.


For my second card I decided to use white embossing powder onto pool party card stock.  The sentiment is also from the same set and I was so surprised at the detail the small text picked up it was a delight... I even emailed Bev over at Uniko to say how delighted I was with the clarity. I hate it when the embossing is not crisp. I used another one of the snowflake designs and then finished it off with smooth gems from hero arts.

I'm at Lili Of The Valley today at the Christmas Party so make suer you pop over and say hello if you are there!!


13 comments:

  1. Sure are stunning, gorgeous creations as always, Jen. I love the snowflakes on Pool Party, such a lovely colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning Jen! Really beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and stamping Jen, loving that pretty blue one esp. :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Jen! You really make it all look so easy and I know it isn't - well not for me anyway! I think I like the blue one best. Nice to see you at LOTV today and thanks very much for the colouring tips will give it a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards Jen love the last one xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creatively CAS and superbly sparkly. Love your stitching too, Jen. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards and the base colors both are gorgeous I couldn't choose a favorite. The sticking is such a beautiful touch. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply stunning jen.the snowflakes are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp set and you have showcased it perfectly Jen! Thank you so much for having me as your guest designer this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx