Monday 14 April 2014

Butterflies For Grandma

Morning.... Today is my Grandmas 87th Birthday and of course I had to make her a little card... I seem to always use shades of purple for her cards.. even when I try not too!! Soft Purple Shadow Ink has to be my favourite!


Card Recipe:
Happy Birthday Die from Simon Says Stamp
Butterflies from Best Of Butterflies from Stampin Up
Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Soft Purple
Papertrey Ink Linen Texture Plate Plate
Pool Party Card Stock from Stampin Up

I'm off to see Gary Barlow tonight with my Friend Hels.. looking forward too it.. especially as they moved our seats from right at the back in the high heavens of the MEN to 7 rows from the front due to the placement of a "Lighting Rig".

That's it for me today.. I've got orders of wine charms to post off and general bits to catch up on before tonight..

Have a great Monday...


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your Grandma will love it! have fun with Gary tonight... well, you know what I mean! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Jen.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jen.stunning pretty butterflies and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, lucky you - have fun at the concert! I love this beautiful butterfly creation, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, I an sure your Grandma will love this pretty card. Hope you have a good evening and don't get too drunk.Lol! Through swooning at Gary, not booze!mHugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the colours together xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx