Friday 12 September 2014

Santa is coming to town

Morning.. So it's another Christmas card for you today and I used some new products.. The Stampin Up blendabilities.  I must say I was very dubious about these ... But after trying Lizy's I had to buy them.. They match my SU card stock perfectly and there is no thinking about which colours to blend with each they have done all the work for you! Even more delighted by the fact the red is a proper christmas red and it doesn't bleed all over like my promarkers and copic reds seem to!

Enough waffling, onto the card ....


I'll be home tonight from Vienna and a crazy weekend ahead decorating and visiting friends!

Have a great Friday

Jen x

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous jen.i love your fun santa :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! So, in general, how do blemdibilities compare to copics? I'm considering taking the plunge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love that sweet Santa! Your colouring with the blendabilities looks great!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx