Friday 24 October 2014

Falling For You..

Morning... I have a sneaky card for you today using the new release from Tiddly Inks.... If you want to know why I got my hands on these early then check back on Tuesday but in the mean time this is 'Wryn Leaves' and you can find her here in the shop!


I'm not a massive fan of having to try and colour backgrounds so the pile of leaves was a massive challenge for me....

I'll be back tomorrow, and don't forget to visit next week to find out my exciting news!

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love it on Kraft Jen with your label sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card... and I am totally intrigued now as to how you have this uber cute design. A new DT perhaps????? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful is your card this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen and loads of colouring! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen and loads of colouring! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! You may not have enjoyed colouring the leaves but they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx