Wednesday 4 March 2015

Inky Engagement..

Morning, it's not often I get inky but I wanted to do a different background for these beautiful graphic stamps from this months CBS release. For this card I have used the Mr & Mrs set!


Fabulous purple distress ink works well with the while embossing and I have added a little bit of stitching and bling as well!

I have used the sketch from this weeks CASe This Sketch as Inspiration #112


Hopefully this will post, blogger is playing up at the moment so we can only hope!

Join me tomorrow for the final teaser and the full release...

Have a great Wednesday!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the background. Love CB stamps and love seeing what you all come up with in the teasers. How can I fail to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous I love this fab colour beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jen.love the purple and the backgound is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx