Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunburst... CBS Teasers Day 1

Morning.. remember me?  Sorry I had to take a little hiatus due to work commitments and the fact I wasn't in the country to craft at all :-(  I need to find something I can take with me easily on my travels!..  My plan for today is to spend the whole day crafting of some description, so in the next couple of weeks I'll have something different to show you!

Anyhow, onto today... I'm am honoured to again be designing for Clearly Besotted again this month and the release this month is fabulous as always.. Here is today's card using the "Sunburst" set with one of the older word dies....


Supplies:


Clearly Besotted - Sunburst (March Release)

Inspiration:

Freshly Made Sketches #175

I'll be back tomorrow.. Have a great Sunday!

Jen x

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back, good to see you - hope the job is going well. Love your make today

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jen! Great colours and love the design. Lovely to have you back guesting with us at CB :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, what great colours and images. Jo x BTW, I've given you a wee 'shout-out' on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant Jen is your card beautiful colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jen! Fab choice of colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen! Fabulous card...great colour choice and design. I see the sewing machine has had an airing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back and beautiful card and colour combo and design ...and really must do stitching on a card it looks so awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jen. Pretty paper. Happy crafting. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every so pretty...and looks like I'll be adding this to my 'must have' list!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Beautiful colors and details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your colour choices here. This looks like a very versatile set I must own, uh-oh! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx