Friday 27 March 2015

Wild Child

Morning... yes it's been a few days, mojo has been hiding again but I did manage to make a card for todays Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks using an image printed on vellum completely by mistake! Don't you just love it when that happens!!

I simply coloured the back of the image with Alcohol markers and then mounted in an aperture with a few sequins behind it!



Supplies



I'm off to Wales today for the weekend with Lizy and the rest of the girls....

Have a Fab Friday

Jen 

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! And so cool that you made it a shaker! Thanks for mentioning the about printing of vellum. I've never thought to do that and definitely will in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect mistake. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect mistake. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jen.i love the cute foxes and they look fabulous on the vellum :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Brilliant mistake this is a Mistake I am gonna have to try too! fabulous! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx