Saturday 25 April 2015

Absolutely Unforgettable

Morning.. this week has been crazy.. I've had to interview for my replacement at work as I've got a promotion and then a 1 day work trip turned into 3 days away so no crafty time at all this week :-(

I made this card a couple of weekends ago and thought since I have the hairdressers this morning and won't get LIM even looked at until tomorrow that I would share it with you....


Supplies


Hope you have a fab Saturday.... I'm off bowling this afternoon at K's 7th birthday party.. you just know it will get competitive!!

Jen xxx

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant just love this design its fab Enjoy your weekend after such a busy week love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, fab, fab design. Just love the clouds and the fab balloons. Well, I just love everything about it :-) Hugs, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the sentiment! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Jen...love the sentiment. Congrats on your promotion xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just so sweet! and gosh, is that sentiment ever precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and love the little Ellie. The sentiment is brilliant. Congrats on your promotion. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jen.i love the fun image and brilliant senrtiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the work play balance get's back in sync soon for you Jen. Love this sweet card. Very clever sentiment. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx