Wednesday 5 August 2015

Life's A Beach Take 2

Wow, Wednesday already... I think I'm still aching a little from the gym on Sunday with Lizy, but I have a spin class tonight and I'm determined to get back in shape after all my travel.

Way back in May on a less than sunny bank holiday Monday, Sarah (Less Is More) paid me a little visit as her Mother in Law lives less than half a mile away... This was the image I coloured in showing using my copics and I never quite managed to make it into a card until last weekend.  How fab it this cool dude!



It's a very cute Tiddly Inks image from a release earlier in the year and I just love the little crab peeking from behind the bucket.

Hope you have a great Wednesday...

Jen xx


2 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx