Sunday 6 March 2016

Wishing You A Lifetime Of Happiness

Morning, Today's card is using some of the recent release dies from Apple Blossom from Craft Stash - this one is the Birdcage!


I embossed a piece of card in pewter and then cut out the die from this.  the heart was then cut out of a piece of red and loads of glitter added. Finished off by hanging it from a CBS branch die!

Supplies



I think the sets from Clearly Besotted that had the die and sentiment are now discontinued though :-(

It's Mother's day in the UK today so I have my Mum and Grandma over for dinner tonight.  Have a great Sunday!

Jen xxx

2 comments:

  1. So stunning Jen.Gorgeous design and i love the heart ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx