Wednesday 9 November 2016

New Pad

Morning.... quite a few of my friends have either moved or purchased their first home this year...  I have this Penny Black stamp from many years ago and love it for a funky 'New Pad' card. These frogs are just so much fun!


I decided to colour them up on Neenah Desert Storm card stock.. I love how the greens come up so well.  A quick sentiment and some washi and it's all done.

Supplies:




Stamp: Penny Black - Green Friends

I'm hoping to get ahead with crafting over the next few days before I go diving... Now I have moved the Craft Studio I am a lot more comfortable working in there... really does show how much the space drives your mojo sometimes.

Have a great Wednesday

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, these frogs made me smile. Great card,
    and love the washi tape elements. Very cool!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love those frogs! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and makes a great new home card too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx