Monday 13 March 2017

Just James

Morning, I have one of my all time favourite LOTV characters for you today.. James. He is available over at Lily Of The Valley in digi format again.

This months Facebook challenge for is Flowers and to enter click HERE you still have a couple of days left!


Supplies:




I went on Faye Wynn-Jones Copic class a couple of weeks ago and it gave me the confidence I was lacking with my copics... I was still using them the same way you do Promarkers even though they are a different type of pen, so I thought I would give James some fur and a cloudy back ground.

Hope you have a great Monday

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute card. Your colouring is just right and the layout is delightful. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is gorgeous hun. Love that sweet crop of James. Looks fab bigger and cropped in a bit. Love your CAS style too, always looks gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable love it love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx