Monday 4 December 2017

Pug Party...

Hey all... sorry it's been a while, I'm in Singapore with work and as we deploy the systems it has been a lot of 14 hour days .

We have a new challenge this month over on the LOTV Facebook page and it is an easy one for you.. Anything Goes

I made this card a few weeks ago and haven't had time to write up the posts so I thought I would use it as inspiration for this challenge!  


Supplies:
Stamps: all from LOTV - Chalkboard Christmas Greeting (masked off), Christmas Pugs
Copic Markers
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz from SU, Nee-nah Solar White
Embellishments: Googly Eyes, Glitter

I'll be back home later this week and have a nice long Christmas break to look forward to!

Hope you all have a great week

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx