Monday 5 March 2018

Clever Fox

Morning.. so last week I found a new UK stamp company.. Mamma Makes when a crafty friend posted on Facebook about their new release.  Even in the snow the stamps arrived in 2 days and I could not wait to return from my travels to use them!

This is using the adorable Woodland Friends.. go over to the shop and take a peek.. you will love them!!



Inspiration:
CAS(e) This Sketch #261



Supplies:
Stamps: Woodland Friends from Mamma Makes, Make Your Mark Background from MFT
Dies:  Single Stitched Line Square Frames MTF
Embellishments: Wooden Stars Lawn Fawn
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80lb, Soft Sky from Stampin Up
Versamagic ink

I have a few cards made so if I get chance to type them up I may pop in now and then before I'm back from the USA...

Have a great Monday

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the cute little fox and fab layout :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jen, love that sweet fox and your lovely layout, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is adorable and super sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx