Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day

Hello, it's Mothers Day in the UK so I thought I would share a couple of the cards I made... I have been trying really hard to use that mass of unused stash whilst I was at home...

The first card uses some retired Stampin Up stamp sets and a distress oxide background (sorry I am typing this up whilst away and no idea of all the sets)


Stamps: Petite Petals Stamps & Punch from Stampin Up; Simon Says Stamp Kaleidoscope Leaves Background.

I started sorting out DSP and other bits a pieces to sell when I get home but found this gorgeous Stampin Up paper in the process.  I had to use it as the main element of the card below.




Hope all the mums out there have a fabulous day...

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the added sparkle with the sequins
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these are both gorgeous Jen! Love the second floral one, lovely colours and stamping. Gorgeous creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fertility is the natural capability to produce offspring. As a measure, fertility rate is the number of offspring born per mating pair, individual or population.Human fertility depends on factors of nutrition, sexual behavior, consanguinity, culture, instinct, endocrinology, timing, economics, way of life, and emotions.Greate thinks of a fertility center for humans.

    Fertility Center in OMR

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx